Content Marketing Associate
We empower and inspire confident outcomes. We think LOGICLY.
ETFLogic is offering an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing FinTech company. If you are intellectually curious, customer relationship-focused, ambitious, collaborative, and thrive in a quick-moving, entrepreneurial environment, then we want to talk!
Our flagship product is the LOGICLY platform, engineered for financial advisors. With LOGICLY, advisors gain a competitive advantage with powerful, institutional-grade technology that streamlines research and analytics, and automates portfolio management. Quickly uncover stock, ETF, and fund opportunities. Produce clean, visually appealing client reports. Simplify investment management with LOGICLY’s Portfolio Coach by creating customized client portfolios in less time than ever.
Institutional-grade technology built for financial advisors.
Full Time, Remote
At ETFLogic/LOGICLY, the Content Marketing Associate (CMA) creates, maintains, and curates engaging content to amplify LOGICLY’s voice and credible position in the market. In this role, the CMA will lead the development of various forms of content, including short form and long-form thought leadership, infographics, videos, animation, third-party content pieces and more. The CMA will leverage their interpersonal, writing, and technical skills in assisting the marketing and sales teams with content objectives relating to positioning of the LOGICLY value proposition. The CMA is a key role that sits in the marketing group and works closely with sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Curate relevant industry content to share with LOGICLY perspective
- Create new content supporting LOGICLY’s value proposition with primary target market, the financial advisor community
- Interview LOGICLY senior team on various topics to create thought leadership to enhance industry profile/visibility of leaders
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to create educational content (videos, infographics, etc.) for different client segments
- Develop digital, print, media, and other forms of content consistent with LOGICLY branding and messaging
- Oversee and enforce LOGICLY’s content calendar to ensure regular distribution of relevant and engaging content
- Interact with clients to create regular, ongoing thought leadership series and case studies supporting sales objectives
- Bachelor’s degree, in English or Creative Writing preferred
- U.S. work authorization
- Graphic design & digital marketing experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- 3+ years of experience in a content-heavy role in the financial industry
- Knowledge of financial products – ETFs, equities, fixed income, and mutual funds
- Strong writing capabilities and ability to product content in tight timelines
- Familiarity with industry publications and sources
- Demonstrated passion for empowering and inspiring confident outcomes
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable wearing many hats to meet business objectives
- Previous experience working with financial advisors preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities across organizational levels
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Has grit, determination, enviable worth ethic, and strong attention to detail and process
- Outstanding conversational, listening, and writing skills
- 3+ years of HubSpot experience to support client relationships and track progress