We are looking for a Software Developer to join the engineering team and help us grow and scale the next generation of financial tools and navigate the complexities of the financial markets. Interest in finance, trading and ETFs is desirable.
You will be working very closely with all members of the engineering team.
Success in this DevOps role is an ability to work with all team members, understand the ins-and-outs of cloud-based services (emphasis on AWS), focus on systematic and repeatable processes to ensure system robustness and scalability, enhance monitoring, amongst many other tasks…
- Assisting the development manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
- Writing reports.
- Conducting development tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.