Emil Tarazi, CEO email@example.com
LOGICLY’s Emil Tarazi was quoted in a With Intelligence article about the upcoming Sprott Asset Management launch of a new Gold ETF that will invest in ethically-sourced physical gold.
“With the emergence of this new ETF, we are seeing responsible investing concepts permeate through every aspect of the ETF market,” tech platform Logicly CEO Emil Tarazi told With Intelligence. “Issuing this ETF is a smart move ahead of a recession that is becoming more likely every day.”
WithIntelligence subscribers can read the article and Emil’s thoughts here.
See our other useful content including:
- Women, Millennials, and Financial Planning
- How to Use One of Wall Street’s Best-Kept Secrets
- The Appeal of Thematic Investing
- Using the LOGICLY Tax App to Increase Tax Alpha & Efficiency
- How to Win More Business with the Efficient Frontier
- Why You Should Analyze Fund Regressions BEFORE Choosing ETFs or Funds
To connect about media inquiries or to chat about the article, please contact Emil at: firstname.lastname@example.org.